Book: Writing Measurable IEP Goals and Objectives
Amazon Description: A guide to quick and effective writing of accurate and measurable IEP goals and objectives. IEPs are necessary, required by law and when done properly can be extremely helpful in guiding the student’s educational trajectory. This book, written by two of the foremost special educators and IEP legal experts is designed to bring you up to speed whether you’re just entering the field or have worked in it for years.
If you would like to purchase this book, please use the link provided. The cost is the same to you, but The Sensory Spectrum gets a small percentage to allow me to continue offering information about SPD for free. Thanks for your ongoing support!
- Reviewing the IEP (beyondthemasquerade.wordpress.com)
- Five Years of IEPs (betweenhopeandahardplace.wordpress.com)
- Dear School District, My Son Is Not Just Another Brick in the Wall (theconnorchronicles.wordpress.com)
- But it’s in their IEP | Special Education & IEP Advisor (pluk.mt.typepad.com)
- We Interrupt This Life For IEP Season (godisgiggling.wordpress.com)