It’s warm now but the weather will be changing soon. Do you have the sensory craft table set up for those chilly days to keep those SPD kiddos engaged and getting their sensory diet fill?
- Starting Sensory Therapy: Fun Activities for the Home and Classroom! (thesensoryspectrumblog.com)
- Personalized Patio Coasters – Craft Idea (dinosdiscoveries.com)
- Top Mom (and Dad!) Craft Blogs for Kids (redtri.com)
- 33 Nature Art, Crafts & Play Ideas for Kids (artfulparent.com)
- DIY No Mess Finger Paint Craft (formulamom.com)